Trail Running magazine is the UK's number 1 magazine devoted to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running. If you're bored of the treadmill and fed up of pounding the pavements click here to subscribe and save money!
Or pick up you copy today - Trail Running is sold in Morrison's, WHSmith, Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco, selected Waitress and all good newsagents.
INSIDE ISSUE 32 JUN/JUL 16
on sale Thurs 12 May
(next issues on sale 7 Jul, 1 Sept, 3 Nov, 5 Jan 2017)
EXTRA MAGAZINE! 50 Best Overseas Trail Races - who wants a sports car or a beach holiday? Not trail runners! That's why we've created this special extra mag with the best races inside, from long distance epics like Marathon des Sables and the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB) to vineyard staggers in Lanzarote and half marathons in the Italian Dolomites. Enjoy running in these enviably adventurous locations and send us your pics and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Find out why World Champion Skyrunner Emelie Forsberg says trail runners shouldn't skip dessert (we LIKE this)
- Coach Nik Cook shows you how to get fit and stay fit for trail running at any age whatever your level & whatever your goal.
- Learn from our off road experts to improve your stamina with the pure and dastardly cunning of your mind, train up for your dream European race like the UTMB, build core strength for trails and turn your 'Did Not Finish' (DNF) into positive feedback for your next race.
- Be inspired by our top 10 trails for summer with easy to follow OS maps. This issue we visit the Cairngorms, Northumberland, Lake District, Staffordshire, Wales, Hampshire, Gloucestershire and Northern Ireland.
- WIN WIN WIN!!!!! We've teamed up with Camelbak to give away £1000 worth hydration packs and bottles! Register here
- Pick the right kit first time with our trusted tests - race shoes, windproof jackets and GPS watches and ultra-light race kit
- Beat injury with our expert advice on leg niggles and the best pre-run stretches
What our readers say about Trail Running:Whether you're a complete
running newbie, a club runner looking for your next challenge, a seasoned mountain marathoner, ultra enthusiast or adventure racer, Trail Running magazine has something for you. We've got expert off-road training advice, inspirational features, trail news, celeb interviews, off-road running route maps, gear tests, great competitions, muddy race listings and much much more!
"Picked up my copy for the first time the other day and loved it! Looking forward to my first trail run in October!" - Heather Thomas
"Well i have finished the magazine. Every last detail and advert...it was fab but i am sad now as i have three long months to wait for the next one...and i have subscribed. Whoop whoop!" - Sarah-Jane Restall
"Did just over 44mins for the Leeds 10k yesterday. My first ever 10k race (shame it was a road race). What is really great is that 99% of my running/training is off-road. Trail Running magazine breeds killer road runners." - Martin Stacey
"Just read my first copy of Trail Running magazine; it's brilliant... I totally love it! The photos are fab and such an inspiration; I want to run the slab in the lakes! Claire you're hilarious, we love your photos and funny comments (especially the "HUGE lake" you ran through!). Will absolutely definitely tell all my friends to get to the shops and buy a copy!" - A McKerrow