Trail Running magazine is the UK's number 1 magazine devoted to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running. If you're bored of the treadmill and fed up of pounding the pavements click here to subscribe and save money!
Or pick up you copy today - Trail Running is sold in Morrison's, WHSmith, Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco, selected Waitress and all good newsagents.
INSIDE ISSUE 33 Aug/Sep 16
on sale Thurs 7 July
(next issues on sale 1 Sept, 3 Nov, 5 Jan 2017)
You want to get fit quick this summer don't you? Who wouldn't? So pick up Trail Running mag's latest issue, packed with inspiring, fun ways to get fit and healthy in the great outdoors:
- Get confident off-road, train your brain for extra stamina, plan the perfect trail run
- Find out our expert's 4 golden rules for injury-free running
- Start running today and get to 5k in 4-weeks with our easy plan
- Discover Kilian Jornet's 5 secret tips for faster downhills with confidence
- Pick the right kit first time with our trusted tests - trail running shoes, t-shirts and kit with a conscience
- Plan the perfect trail run whatever your level
- Eat yourself strong with our ultimate strength boost in three essential meals
- Could you survive the UK's hardest ultra where 'black toenails are a badge of honour'?
- Run our 10 best trails for summer with easy-to-follow mapped routes
- See if you'd eat the latest, weirdest new recovery bar
- Train for an off-road marathon in 12-weeks with our best expert plan
What our readers say about Trail Running:
Whether you're a complete running newbie, a club runner looking for your next challenge, a seasoned mountain marathoner, ultra enthusiast or adventure racer, Trail Running magazine has something for you. We've got expert off-road training advice, inspirational features, trail news, celeb interviews, off-road running route maps, gear tests, great competitions, muddy race listings and much much more!
"Picked up my copy for the first time the other day and loved it! Looking forward to my first trail run in October!" - Heather Thomas
"Well i have finished the magazine. Every last detail and advert...it was fab but i am sad now as i have three long months to wait for the next one...and i have subscribed. Whoop whoop!" - Sarah-Jane Restall
"Did just over 44mins for the Leeds 10k yesterday. My first ever 10k race (shame it was a road race). What is really great is that 99% of my running/training is off-road. Trail Running magazine breeds killer road runners." - Martin Stacey
"Just read my first copy of Trail Running magazine; it's brilliant... I totally love it! The photos are fab and such an inspiration; I want to run the slab in the lakes! Claire you're hilarious, we love your photos and funny comments (especially the "HUGE lake" you ran through!). Will absolutely definitely tell all my friends to get to the shops and buy a copy!" - A McKerrow