Get your copy now!
If you want to get faster or enjoy the trails to the max this spring, look no further than the April/May issue of Trail Running. We have plenty to inspire and inform you.
- Train smarter to get quicker - top training tips.
- Interview with 2017 UTMB winner François D'Haene.
- Enjoy the perfect running holiday.
- Running the Glacier Haute Route. Adventurers narrate their route from Chamonix to Zermatt along the most direct line across the Alps.
- A day in the life of a trail. We hung out at Hyde Park for a snapshot of the types who love to run the urban getaway.
- No sweat - why analysis of how much you perspire can make a difference to your performance.
- How to come back to running after childbirth.
- We kick off our "Why I love trail" series with an interview with British marathon record-holder Steve Jones.
- Put to the test - shoes to get you through the mud.
- Top ultra runner Anton Krupicka on how to run 100 miles.
- Win tickets to the OMM Festival in the Forest of Dean.
- All the regulars, including health news, #trailshoeselfies, training Q&A, training advice, product reviews, routes and trail news.