Trail Running Magazine
Trail Running magazine is the UK's number 1 magazine devoted to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running. If you're bored of the treadmill, fed up of pounding pavements and want to enjoy running in beautiful parks, hills and mountainsides in the UK and abroad, Trail Running is the magazine for you.
Click here to buy a single issue or click here to subscribe and save money. Or pick up your copy today - Trail Running is sold in Morrisons, WHSmith, Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco, selected Waitrose and all good newsagents.
Click here for a FREE read of the Oct/Nov16 issue online.
On sale September 7
The latest edition of Trail Running has 116 pages which will help and inspire you push the boundaries on the trails this autumn.
- Interview with the British trail running man of the moment - recent UTMB CCC winner Tom Evans.
- Experts and experienced runners on how to push your boundaries.
- How to plan a multi-day trail running adventure - with great tips from Chamonix-based trail running coach Sam Brooks.
- Seven extreme trail races - from Glen Coe Skyline to Death Valley Trail Marathon.
- The evolution and science behind running shoes, including a look at the new revolutionary Inov-8 G 260 Terraultra.
- Why Tenerife is trail running heaven.
- #Run1000Miles - advice and inspiration to help you meet your target.
- Trail Running's Paul Halford finds out what it's like to guide a blind runner on the trails. Find out how you can become a guide.
- Meet our Inov-8 Ambassador Squad.
- Training - combatting fatigue, build your endurance.
- Kit bag - autumn jackets and gilets, cutting-edge trail shoes, baselayers, poles.
- All the regulars, including health news, #trailshoeselfies, training Q&A, training advice, product reviews, routes and trail news.
(The next issue is out on November 1)
Are you Trail Running mag's next top model?
As the UK's biggest selling off-road running mag, here at Trail Running mag we pride ourselves on featuring REAL runners of all shapes and sizes rather than models. So, if you fancy seeing yourself in a future issue, email us with your name, mobile and location so we can keep your details on file and alert you about the next oh so glamorous Trail Running mag shoot: email@example.com
Trail Running magazine is the UK's number 1 magazine devoted to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running. If you're bored of the treadmill and fed up of pounding the pavements click here to buy a single issue or click here to subscribe and save money!
Or pick up your copy today - Trail Running is sold in Morrisons, WHSmith, Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco, selected Waitress and all good newsagents.
WE REALLY DO IT!
Trail Running is staffed by people who genuinely love the sport and everything outdoors. Editor Paul Larkins is a former international middle-distance runner who has spent most of his career running on the trails. He has run across the Grand Canyon rim to rim, up the Pike Peaks, and now spends most of his lunchtimes striding along the banks of the River Nene. Staff writer Paul Halford has competed for Wales in the Commonwealth Trail Championships and one of his most memorable experiences was running the Himalayan 100-Mile Stage Race.
What our readers say about Trail Running:
Whether you're a complete running newbie, a club runner looking for your next challenge, a seasoned mountain marathoner, ultra enthusiast or adventure racer, Trail Running magazine has something for you. We've got expert off-road training advice, inspirational features, trail news, celeb interviews, off-road running route maps, gear tests, great competitions, muddy race listings and much much more!
"Picked up my copy for the first time the other day and loved it! Looking forward to my first trail run in October!" - Heather Thomas
"Well i have finished the magazine. Every last detail and advert...it was fab but i am sad now as i have three long months to wait for the next one...and i have subscribed. Whoop whoop!" - Sarah-Jane Restall
"Did just over 44mins for the Leeds 10k yesterday. My first ever 10k race (shame it was a road race). What is really great is that 99% of my running/training is off-road. Trail Running magazine breeds killer road runners." - Martin Stacey
"Just read my first copy of Trail Running magazine; it's brilliant... I totally love it! The photos are fab and such an inspiration; I want to run the slab in the lakes! Claire you're hilarious, we love your photos and funny comments (especially the "HUGE lake" you ran through!). Will absolutely definitely tell all my friends to get to the shops and buy a copy!" - A McKerrow